- You must take Test #1 during the period Jan 29 - Feb 4.
- For the time being, there is only one facility for taking the test (unless you've already been authorized for use of a remote location). The Centennial Campus facility is at 1730 Varsity Dr, Suite 236 Venture IV. (The main campus testing facility is closed because of construction.)
- Check the info on the Centennial Campus facility.
- All students are strongly encouraged to use the WaitTime App.
- Don't rely on slipping in for a quick start near closing time. Check the hours of the facility. Sometimes it's crowded. Don't start the test unless you know for sure the facility will be open long enough for you to have the full time that WebAssign allots you (75 min.).
- You do not need to notify Jenn or me as to when you are going to take your test. That's up to you. Do make a note of your grade on the test before you leave the facility, because you won't be able to access your test later on.
- I'm making a sample test available to you today. It will be in your current WebAssignments by 5 PM this afternoon. The password for the sample test is "sampletest". The purpose of this sample test is to enable you to experience what the test environment is like (time limit and limit of 3 submissions per question).
- Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.
Info about Test #1
Here are the highly pertinent facts about Test #1.